If you would like to give feedback regarding the roadmap, please refer to the discussions on GitHub, or chat on Matrix or Discord.
- Allow customizing priority colors #34
- Filter by price #43
- Bookmarklets #49
- Delete account option #69
- Notifications for fulfilled wishes
- Verify wishes are still available when attempting to fulfill them. Alternatively, a heartbeat which checks if all the wishes are still unfulfilled.
- Option to delete account
- Option to set currency #43
- A roadmap in the changelog
- Compact/list view for wishes
- Option to enable advertisements
- Large parts of wishthis have been completely rewritten, such as the API and how pretty URLs work. The aim was to increase security and maintainability.
- Changelog now automatically selects the current version, instead of the top most tab.
- Decreased wish height on mobile devices
- Fix fulfilled wishes disappearing for wishlist owner #58
- Fix fulfilled wishes showing after using filter
- MJML settings page #47
- Expired sessions are now invalidated by wishthis instead of relying on the browser to delete the cookies.
- Dark theme
- Remembered lists design
- Label on top of dropdown menu #44
- Encoding issue in wish description #45
- Caching issue with the blog #46
- An error when a blog post doesn't have a featured image.
- Version number not being stored correctly causing the migration to execute the wrong script.
- Wishlist filter cut off on mobile
- Wish options not selectable after filtering
- Dark theme
- Wish properties. You can now mark a wish as purchasable and add a price.
- Jump to last edited wishlist from home
- Quick add wish from home
- Button to request more wishes from a users wishlist
- Option to stay logged in
- Localization (many new translations added)
- Additional logins are no longer required when switching between wishthis channels
- Remembered wishlists design
- Changelog is now a page instead of a downloadable markdown file
- Wishes can be edited from the wishlist now, without loading another page
- "Saved wishlists" has been renamed to "Remember lists"
- Various minor things (typos, menu order, etc)
- Wish information being updated with 404 content from URL
- Wish image not showing
- An error when saving a wish with a really long URL
- Redirect errors on Nginx
- An error when fetching title from an URL containing quotes
- This changelog
- Wish properties
- Button to mark wish as fulfilled
- Card design
- Various small bugs